COVID 19 INFO
WE ARE MOVING TO ALERT LEVEL 2
With effect 11:59pm Tuesday 7th September, we will be in Alert Level 2. Given the rule changes to Delta Level 2, we are currently working to re-open to staggered classes, and will be in touch in due course to advise what this will look like.
Delta Level 2 Protocols:
* Classes will be staggered. We will ensure numbers in the gym will not exceed 100.
* We request parents drop their children at the main door, and collect at the front door, and do not stay and watch. If you need to be with your child, please contact the Club Office to discuss.
* Casuals are welcome under Level 2. However, full details will need to be left at the gym for both contact tracing purposes and our casual attendee database.
* All children are to wash and/or sanitise their hands on entering the gym.
* Please keep gymnasts at home if they are feeling unwell.
* Classes will be 10 minutes shorter to allow for the coaches to clean all equipment used for classes
* The club will go back to more stringent cleaning practices.
* All attendees will be required to scan or sign in, and wear a mask for the duration of the class.
* We ask that everyone waits in their vehicles until the Coach advises it is ok to enter for the next class. This will ensure there is not more than the maximum capacity allowed indoors for Level 2.
As we deal with the changing Levels, please keep an eye on our Facebook page (details below) for updates or email the Club Office for information in case we need to make any further changes.
We look forward to welcoming our gymnasts and appreciate your support!
The Hutt Valley Gymnastics Team
Things to remember for Level 1:
* Classes will continue as normal.
* Anyone coming into the gym is required to sign in using the Covid Tracer app, with Bluetooth switched on, or. manually sign in at the desk by the door.
* Everyone must sanitise using the sanitiser on the desk at the door .
* All children are to wash and /or sanitise their hands on entering the gym floor.
* Please keep gymnasts and other children at home if they or yourselves are unwell.